- Notoriously understaffed, regulatory teams and personnel can make or break a product’s entry. Give them the right tools so they can do their job.
- An undersaturated talent pool creates a critical need for employees to manage their workloads more efficiently.
- Free up time to focus on tasks that improve your bottom line, rather than time-consuming and burdensome administrative duties.
- Collaboration is key. Disjointed processes, color-coded excel files, and emails lost in the shuffle inhibit progress. Keep everyone on the same page with a single platform solution.
Why Companies Depend on Rimsys.
- Companies demand up-to-date regulatory data to stay compliant and legal. Rimsys delivers this intelligence to your fingertips with real-time alerts.
- Entering into a new market is a strategic business decision. Rimsys provides the clarity needed to ensure entrance isn’t delayed by letting you know what you’re up against.
- Time-to-market is of the essence. Allowing your company to execute in harmony is crucial. Rimsys ensures critical business revenue isn’t missed when opportunities arise.
- Building an in-house archive of intelligence empowers your company. Rimsys provides a seamless transfer of knowledge between internal teams and outside organizations which reduces the need for hiring outside help.
Why the Market Needs Rimsys.
- The medical device industry is highly regulated, complex, dynamic and differs between countries. Rimsys provides decision makers a way to navigate the market for success.
- Regulations are changing faster and becoming more complicated now than at any other time in history. Rimsys tames this trend by adding order to chaos.
- Rimsys provides a means to stay proactive instead of reactive when companies can’t grasp the regulatory landscape and how it impacts their business.
Integrate your existing Quality Management System (QMS) documentation and records directly into Rimsys and easily sync into your existing ERP/PLM software.
No manual or time consuming administrative activities needed.
Bringing it all together
A collaboration hub for all your regulatory needs
Rimsys was developed by regulatory professionals for regulatory professionals